Monday, March 14, 2011

Guess what??????????? :)

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/norwoodtwins2


Cd #2 is now available on cdbaby.com! (In just a few days, they will have it stocked so that you can purchase a physical copy, but for the moment, it is only available digitally) Soon it will be available on iTunes as well!!! I'm so excited for you guys to hear our music. I'll admit, we got carried away writing the songs for this cd. Most cd's have nine or ten songs, but not this one. Our cd has seventeen! We just lovvvve to write music. For me, writing songs is kind of like writing in a diary, except this "diary" is read to the world. :)  Every song on our cd is a true story. If you'd like to hear the story behind any of these songs, please let me know. I'd be glad to fill you in on the juicy details. :)   The link to cdbaby.com is above this post. Enjoy!!!!!

-Alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment