Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Music Video "Take Me Away" :)

Okay, so there's kind of a funny story behind this song. My husband and I (this is Alicia btw) always go to Red River, New Mexico. It is the perfect place to get away and escape reality for a while. We go in the summertime and in the winter anytime we get the chance, and we've been five times now since we've been married. (We've only been married two and a half years.) Well, we decided to bring some of our friends along on our getaway and this time it was winter. That meant we were all going to go skiing. Unfortunately there was a blizzard on the mountain, but we decided to ski anyway. I'm not tough. Not at all, so skiing down a freezing mountain in a blizzard was not a good idea for me. Anyway, by the time I got to the bottom of the mountain I was miserable. My brave husband and friends decided to go back up the ski lift and ski down again, but not me! I went to our cabin and watched some good ole' cable tv and painted my nails, and during that time, I kept thinking about my misery going down the mountain....Sooooo I wrote a song called "Take Me Away." So here it is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment